Bowflex Max Trainer M8
Bowflex Max Trainer M8
Personalized workouts delivered daily.
- Experience individualized workouts with real-time virtual coaching that continuously adapt as your fitness improves.
- Automatically recalibrates time and difficulty based on personalized targets and how you're feeling that day.
Thousands of workout posssibilites to explore.
- Reach your goals with the guidance of a friendly virtual coach that keeps you in your target zones.
- Sweat it out with world-class trainers who inspire you. Experience a wide variety of time ranges and class types like HIIT, Recovery, and Endurance.
- Round out your routine with full-body workouts like yoga, Pilates, and strength.
- Travel through 200+ virtual courses at your own speed or experience them alongside your adaptive workouts.
Evolve with all-in-one-tracking.
Controls & Features
- Enhanced dual-mode LCD/LED screens
- Magnetic media rack for tablet or smartphone
- Bluetooth® heart rate compatible
- 20 levels of resistance
- Unique burn rate display
- Multi-grip, dynamic handles
- Heart rate monitor (integrated contact grips)
- USB charging port
*JRNY® subscription required. JRNY® subscription auto renews annually at then-current annual rates, plus applicable taxes, unless canceled at least 48 hours before free period ends.
Levels of Resistance: 20
# of Programs: 29
Mobile App Available: iOS & Android
Connection Type: Bluetooth & USB
AUX Input: Yes
Display Type: Enhanced Dual Mode LCD/LED Displays
Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
Other: JRNY App Available With Subscription, Enhanced Gym-Quality, Sculpted Dipped Handlebars With Aero Bar Upgrade
Max User Weight (LBS): 300
Footprint - Length (Inches): 47.9
Footprint - Width (Inches): 30.8
Footprint - Height (Inches): 65.2
Machine Weight (LBS): 148
Plug-in Requirements: Standard Outlet
Warranty: 3 Years on Frame and Parts, 90 Days on Labor
Great workout for a geezer!
Started using this Max 8 thing 4 weeks ago after bring down from a back injury for months. I expected good hard cardio, surprised by building core strength and arms building back up. I am 56 and hit this thing now 5 days a week for 30 minutes. Worth every penny if you use it regularly.
I do not work out and out of shape. Using this machine makes it easy to do and shoes results quickly.
Pleased with my investment
Due to risks of COVID 19, I canceled my gym membership and rewarded myself with the MaxTrainer M8.
Self explanatory, easy to use, even on the first try