Schwinn Crewmaster Rower
Schwinn Crewmaster Rower
The Schwinn Rower is the clear choice for fitness enthusiasts who work out to enjoy life more. The Schwinn Rower embodies the quality and best-in-class value you’ve come to expect from Schwinn with durable components and comfort features to deliver a full body workout.
- Large display LCD tracks time, distance, strokes, calorie, recovery and pulse
- Adjustable console provides an easy line of sight and ergonomically adapts for height or user preference
- Durable nylon transmission makes this a quiet, yet powerful option for you home
- Oversized steel seat rail provides a smooth glide with each stroke
- Large comfort seat is ergonomically designed for comfort, with an oversized padded vinyl seat that is also easy to clean
- Folding storage mode makes the most of your space with our convenient easy-fold design, which stows the rail vertically when not in use
- Large stable row pedals are sized with foot straps to anchor your feet and leverage your strength
- Comfort grip ergonomic handle helps you maintain grip throughout your workout
Console: Tilting/Adjustable Backlit LCD Display Readouts: Time, Count, Distance, Strokes, Calorie, Recovery, Pulse
Resistance: Magnetic Resistance, Manual
Resistance Levels: 10
Transport Wheels: Yes
Oversized Deluxe Pedals: Yes
Oversized Sadel: Yes
Fore/Aft Adjustments: Yes
Rail Type: Steel Rails
Max User Weight: 136 KG
Great product, very quiet.
I really wanted a rower that was quiet and this one delivered. It works very smooth, and is really comfortable. My only complaint is the lever that is supposed to lock the machine into place once it's ready to use, isn't locking into place. This doesn't seem to be a big deal, but it's frustrating that it won't.
Just missed the mark
I was excited to see the Crewmaster was on sale. YouTube reviews said it was sturdy and easy to use. One YT video showed weights on the front foot pedestal to keep it from jumping around, I have the same issue. A hard pull will twist and jump the machine. No one mentioned that the effort/work tracker is on the seat rail, not the rowing mechanism. It only measures how fast you slide, not how hard you row. Having a fitness goal is almost pointless with this machine. It serves the basic purpose of a stationary rower. I am disappointed and should have spent more for the big name rowers.
Great rower for home gyms. Computer is unreliable but the equipment itself is pretty good.
I would purchase this again
I've only had mine for 2 weeks but so far, so good.
highly recommend it for everyone. be creative with your workout. easy 30 minutes plus.