Aztron 11'6 URONO Touring SUP
Aztron 11'6 URONO Touring SUP
The URONO 11'6" features a truly classic touring SUP shape. DOUBLE DOUBLE Technology (Double Chamber with Double Layer Fusion) makes the Urono exceedingly durable and stiff. This rugged board delivers the same forgiving, easy to ride on flat water paddling, long-distance excursions or a wavy water glide.
Its 32" wide, 5mm deep grooved footpad and a smoothed-out rocker design offers extraordinary stability, maneuverability and tracking. If you’re new to touring paddling, the classic shape, efficient build your confidence. Control comes easily, Its design, easy to control and offers a smooth ride in heavy chop and on windy days.
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
- Full deck printing with "planet pattern" graphic and rail graphic for optimum visual impact
- 5mm thick diamond grooved EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- The tail kick pad provides riders with maximum performance at each turn
- Premium-quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- A nylon center grab handle with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- 9-inch US center fin system
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including10' coil leash, double action pump,STYLE aluminum adjustable paddle and 105L SUP backpack in matching color
DOUBLE CHAMBER LITE CONSTRUCTION
Aztron’s incredibly safe signature technology gives every rider the feel of paddling on a hardboard. Double Chamber Construction is available on all the company's air board products. The second air chamber offers at least 100 liters of safety buoyancy, effectively ensuring rider safety. The additional inner chamber with its extra air pillars and sidewalls in the standing area gives the board 30% more stiffness.
DOUBLE LAYER FUSION TECHNOLOGY
Aztron’s extra-stiff, ultra-light premium material technology is available with all the company's touring and specialty air boards. Top-and-bottom PVC fusion layers are directly heat-laminated onto the core layer and around the drop-stitch material. The Urono’s innovative Fusion Tech is:
• 25% lighter than the traditional Double Layer Technology
• 30% stiffer than regular single layer air boards
• More environment-friendly and requires less glue
EXTRA WIDE SHAPE
Aztron All-round and Touring air boards offer a wider shape for all skill levels. The 32" (81cm) width provides superior stability while still maintaining a fast design to glide through the water with minimal drag.
6 INCH THICKNESS
All Aztron boards are 6” thick, making every SUP super stable compared to a 4-inch iSUP. The extra 2 inches are perfect for larger paddlers who want absolutely no flex in the board under their weight. The 6-inch board is also ideal for anyone who wants to feel very secure while out on the water.
DIAMOND GROOVE EVA FOOTPAD
A single-piece, soft-brushed EVA footpad features 5mm extra-deep diamond grooving to provide ultimate traction and comfort.
INTEGRATED TAIL KICK PAD
Aztron Touring air boards feature a 5mm square-groove EVA deck pad on the tail for maximum grip during high-performance carves on a wave face. The kick tail on the deck pad helps the rider maximize performance at each turn and increase reactivity.
INTEGRATED BUNGEE CORDS
The expandable and adjustable front bungee system lets rider "grab and go" with safe and easy gear access. Easily attach extras like dry bag or loose gear, snacks and your water bottle.
CENTRE GRAB HANDLE
Integrated center grab handle for easy lift and non-stress transport. All Aztron handles feature neoprene with rubber pad design, providing strength and giving the user a solid grab and comfortable carrying experience.
With a minimal 6" (15cm) rocker design, the board's nose is boosted to lessen drag, providing a maximum speed-to-length ratio. The high-rocker system, combined with kick-pad, increases rideability and stability in choppy and wavy conditions. The continuous rocker design allows the user to turn with relative ease and less effort..
STYLE ALUMINUM 3-SEC PADDLE
- User-friendly 3-piece adjustable design and adjustable range of 165–220cm
- Low-aspect design. Easy to lift it out of the water
- Standard accessory for all Aztron air boards.
SUP HAND PUMP LITE (DOUBLE ACTION)
- Inflates twice as fast with pumping cycles on both the downstroke and upstroke.
- Easily switches to the single-action mode for last phrase of the inflation (12-15 PSI) easier.
- Aztron pressure gauge is included.
- Detachable T-bar handle for easier transport and storage.
- Standard accessory for all Aztron air boards (except NOVA 10'0").
10.0' SUP COIL LEASH
- 7.5cm wide quality neoprene wrap cuff, 6mm coiled TPU cord, and double stainless steel swivels with moulded ends
- Doesn't drag behind you or get tangled
- Top performance standard in a wide range of conditions
- Standard accessory of all most Aztron air boards.
9.0" ALL-ROUND US CENTRE FIN
- Upgraded to US fin structure with durable reinforced nylon
- Removable for paddling near river banks and other shallow waters - or for the in-door water fitness activities
- Easy slide-in, push-down, fixed screw installation .No tools needed.
- Standard accessory of all Aztron air boards
105L SUP GEAR BAG
- Everything you need is at hand and stored and easy to find
- Board, paddle, pump, leash, fin – everything fits in where you’ll find it with ease.
- Upgraded colour
- Extra compressed straps on the side to secure your board.
- Standard accessory of TERRA, URONO, NEPTUNE, VENUS, ORION and SOLEIL air SUPs.
LENGTH: 11'6" / 350CM
MAX. USERS: 1
MAX. PRESSURE: 15psi
REC.RIDER WEIGHT: 110KG / 242LBS
MAX. PAYLOAD: 150KG / 330LBS
WEIGHT: 12.5KG / 27.5KG