Stairmaster Hiit Rower
Stairmaster Hiit Rower
The NEW StairMaster HIIT Rower is the newest member of the StairMaster HIIT (high intensity interval training) family of products, including the HIITMill X, HIITMill, HIIT Bike, HIIT UBE and BoxMaster. This remarkable rower completes the circuit, combining all the benefits of a traditional rowing machine with the added value of the StairMaster® HIIT console (which comes standard with all StairMaster HIIT products).
This is a sturdy machine – with long-lasting and durable electrostatic powder coating, aluminum and steel construction, and a nickel-plated steel chain drive train. This rower’s features include Isokinetic fan resistance offering unlimited workout options and fan dampening systems that allow for increased or decreased workloads at a given stroke rate. You’ll also have safe and convenient water bottle and accessory holders under the footplates.
The console is within your reach and easily adjustable, so you can get your best view of detailed metrics like stroke rate in SPM (strokes per minute) to help you track your progress on one of several built-in workout programs. You can save and share this data via Bluetooth connectivity, and the console is equipped with ANT+, enabling you to pair with heart rate trackers and connect to group displays.
- • Isokinetic fan resistance offers unlimited workout options, while fan dampening system allows for increased or decreased workloads at a given stroke rate
- • Console features traditional rowing metrics and quick set programming for HIIT routines when bundled with other StairMaster HIIT products featuring this console
- • Water bottle and accessory holder located under foot plates for safe storage
- • Easy storage while not in use by disconnecting at center point
- • User weight 500 lbs as tested by CORE / 350 lbs as tested per EN 20957-7
- • Power two C cell batteries or an optional external power supply can be ordered
- • User Console StairMaster HIIT console
- • Drive Train Nickel plated steel chain
- • Construction Aluminum and Steel
- • Electrostatic Powder Coating for long lasting durability
- • Warranty: 10 year structural frame / 2 years parts / 1 year labor
Length: 96 in (244 cm)
Width: 26.5 in (68 cm)
Height: 43 in (109 cm)
Product Weight: 66 lbs (30 kg)