Aztron TERRA Touring SUP - 10' 6"
Aztron TERRA Touring SUP - 10' 6"
Aztron 10'6 TERRA Touring SUP
Aztron’s TERRA 10'6" touring air board is designed for women or lighter riders who prefer long-distance cruise paddling. The narrow shape makes it responsive, nimble, and easy to control. Its Double Layer Fusion Technology reduces weight while increasing rigidity and overall strength.
A 5 MM extra-grippy diamond-grooved footpad provides riders with a secure and comfortable ride, while the integrated square-grooved tail kick pad improves turning in choppy conditions.
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increases stiffness by 30%
- Full- deck printing of "planet pattern" graphic and rail graphic for optimum visual impact
- 5 MM thick diamond grooved EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad enables riders to enjoy full performance at each turn
- Premium-quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Nylon center grab handle and rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- 9-inch US center fin system
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including 10' coil leash, double action pump, STYLE aluminum adjustable paddle and 105 L SUP pack in matching color
DOUBLE CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION
"Incredibly Safe." Double Chamber Construction is a signature technology of Aztron, available on all the company's air board products. The second air chamber offers at least 100 liters of safety buoyancy, which effectively ensures rider safety. The additional inner chamber with its extra air pillars and sidewalls in the standing area gives the board 30% more stiffness. The double chamber structure gives every rider the feel of paddling on a hardboard.
DOUBLE LAYER FUSION TECHNOLOGY
"Aztron’s extra-stiff, ultra-light premium material technology is available with all its touring and specialty air boards. Featuring top-and-bottom PVC fusion layers which are directly heat-laminated onto the core layer and around the drop-stitch material, the Fusion Tech offers innovative fusion construction that requires less glue. The advantage of the Double Layer Fusion Technology is:
• 25% lighter than the traditional Double Layer Technology
• 30% stiffer than regular single layer air boards
• Less glue and more environmental friendly
EXTRA WIDE SHAPE
The Aztron All-round and Touring air boards offer a wider shape for all skill levels. The 32" (81 CM) width provides superior stability while still maintaining a fast design to glide through the water with minimal drag.
All Aztron boards feature 6” of thickness, which makes the SUP super stable compared to a 4-inch iSUP. The extra 2 inches are perfect for larger paddlers who want absolutely no flex in the board under their weight. The 6-inch board is also ideal for anyone who wants to feel very secure while out on the water.
DIAMOND GROOVE EVA FOOTPAD
A single-piece, soft-brushed EVA footpad features 5mm extra-deep diamond grooving to provide ultimate traction and comfort.
INTEGRATED TAIL KICK PAD
Aztron Touring air boards featuring a 5 MM square-groove EVA deck pad on the tail for maximum grip during those high performance carves on the wave face. The kick tail on the deck pad helps the rider maximize performance at each turn and increase reactivity
INTEGRATED BUNGEE CORDS
The expandable and adjustable front bungee system lets rider "grab and go" with safe and easy gear access. Easily attach extras like dry bag or loose gear, snacks and your water bottle.
CENTRE GRAB HANDLE
Integrated center grab handle for easy lift and non-stress transport. All Aztron handles feature neoprene with rubber pad design, providing strength and giving the user a solid grab and comfortable carrying experience.
With a minimal 6" (15 CM) rocker design, the board's nose is boosted to lessen drag, providing a maximum speed-to-length ratio. The high-rocker system, combined with kick-pad, increases rideability and stability in choppy and wavy conditions. The continuous rocker design allows the user to turn with relative ease and less effort.
- Style Aluminum 3-Section Paddle
- SUP Hand Pump Lite (Double Action)
- 9.0” All-Round US Centre Fin
- 105 L SUP Gear Bag