Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Gym
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Gym
Get A Full Body Workout At Home: Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Gym
The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Gym is a cherished favorite among fitness enthusiasts. It also stands as the #1 selling Bowflex model at Flaman Fitness, and for good reason. It's your key to unlocking a world of fitness potential without the hassle of manual cable changes. All you need is the motivation to commit to regular workouts, and the Xtreme 2 SE will help you achieve your goals with ease.
Revolutionary BowFlex Power Rod Technology
At the heart of the Xtreme 2 SE home gym lies the groundbreaking Power Rod technology. This innovation revolutionizes your strength training experience. Here's how it works:
- Progressive Resistance: Power Rod technology offers progressive resistance, specifically designed to reduce strain on your joints during the initial phase of each exercise. It recognizes that we are often at our weakest at the start and eases you in gently.
- Continuous Challenge: As your workout progresses, the resistance gradually increases. This feature pushes you to your absolute limit to maximize your results.
Endless Exercise Possibilities
The Xtreme 2 SE is not just a fitness machine; it's a complete fitness solution. With over 70 different exercises available sculpting and toning your body has never been more versatile and achievable.
- Lat Tower: Precisely target your upper body muscles with the angled lat bar. This feature is perfect for building strength and definition in your back, shoulders, and arms.
- No-Change Cable Pulley System: Say goodbye to the hassle of manual cable changes. The innovative no-change cable pulley system allows you to seamlessly switch between exercises. No interruptions, just a continuous flow to keep you motivated.
- 4-Position Lower Pulley/Squat Station: Customize your lower body workouts to hit the right muscles from different angles. Whether you're looking to sculpt your legs, enhance your glutes, or work on your overall lower body strength, this versatile station has you covered.
- Leg Extension: Building leg strength and enhancing lower body performance is a breeze with the dedicated leg extension feature.
The BowFlex Xtreme 2 SE starts with a solid foundation of 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance. As you progress and grow stronger, you have the option to upgrade to a challenging 410 pounds (sold separately). This means that the Xtreme 2 SE can grow with you, as you increase in strength and endurance.
- 70+ strength-building exercises: With over 70 different exercises the Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Gym offers a variety of workout options. If your looking to build muscle or increase endurance? Or improve your overall fitness, this home gym provides a solution for every fitness goal.
- 210 pounds of Power Rod® Resistance (Upgradable to 410 lbs): The Power Rod resistance system is the core of the Xtreme 2 SE's effectiveness. Featuring a total resistance of hefty 210 pounds of resistance. If that isn't heavy enough the Xtreme 2 SE can also be upgraded to 410 pounds of resistance with additional power rods which are sold separately.
- Space-Saving Design: The Xtreme 2 SE has a compact design that doesn't sacrifice equipment quality, making it an excellent addition to your home gym setup.
- Ab crunch shoulder harness
- 5-way hand grips or ankle cuffs
- 7 trainer-built workouts
The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Gym is your path to achieving your fitness goals efficiently, conveniently, and comfortably at home. Say goodbye to crowded gyms and hello to a tailored fitness regimen in the comfort of your own space.
Are you prepared to take your fitness journey to the next level with the Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Gym? Uncover the possibilities and embrace the future of home fitness today!
Available at Flaman Fitness online or "try" before you "buy" at one of our 19 stores across Canada.
Number of Exercises: 70+
Resistance Technology: Bowflex Power Rods
Resistance (LB): 210 (Upgradable)
Included Attachments: Squat Bar, Ab Crunch Shoulder Harness
Optional Attachments: Preacher Curl, Gym Style Ab Crunch
Footprint - Length (Inches): 58
Footprint - Width (Inches): 49
Footprint - Height (Inches): 83
Machine Weight (LB): 157
Max User Weight (LB): 300
Warranty: Machine: 7 Years, Power Rods: Lifetime
Time and space saver
Love how the whole family can use this safely. Easy to set up. Saves a lot of space and time.
Yes I would by this product again it appears to be a good p,
I have a dumbell set and steel weights outside and is nice having the bowflex inside. I work on cars for a living and put it together myself, my only complaint is as far as the cables are run and attached they don't tell you to take the leg cables loose from leg attachment when not in use for storage, figured it out and we are good. Oh no instructions for the additional rods, could of put them in while I was putting it together no big problem.
Would buy again and refer my friends to purchase
I have lifted weights for many years. When using the extreme 2 se with good form and muscle contractions you will notice a pump as good as if using free weights. As far as muscle gains I'm not sure haven't had it that long. I see no indication why you couldn't have some muscle gain. The quality of this machine is impeccable. I own Bowflex dumbells that are a great addition to my workout and have also owned a revolution. I really liked my revolution but have to admit I like the extreme 2 se better. Keep up the good work Bowflex and I will keep training with the what I feel is the best home equipment on the market.
We are extremely happy with our BowFlex machine. It's easy to use and quiet, but most of all, it's effective. We are working out several times a week because it's so convenient and makes us feel so good. It was a little bit difficult to build and we needed the help of some online instructions to thread the cables properly. Nothing that would deter us from purchasing it again, however.
This product is amazing!
This product is easy to use