Bowflex Max Trainer M8
Bowflex Max Trainer M8
The Bowflex® Max Trainer® M8 is based on the popular Max Trainer® M7 model, which received over 1,200 5-Star reviews! The M8 features enhanced dual-mode LCD/LED screens, multi-grip dynamic handles, aerobars, 20 resistance levels, and a premium media rack. The Max Trainer's unique burn rate display motivates you by setting targets to help you achieve your goals - short bursts of effort followed by longer periods of rest - so you work out smarter, not harder.
The Bowflex Max Trainer M8 offers an attractive way to get the benefits of the Bowflex JRNY® App at an affordable price. 1-Year 1-Year JRNY Membership included ($199 value; auto-renews when trial ends unless canceled 48 hours prior to trial end date).
- 1-Year JRNY Membership included ($199 value; auto-renews when trial ends unless canceled 48 hours prior to trail end date).
- Compatible with Bowflex JRNY™ App*
- Larger repositioned console
- Magnetic media rack for tablet or smartphone
- USB charging port
- Bluetooth® heart rate compatible
- Enhanced colour scheme
- 20 levels of resistance
- Enhanced dual-mode LCD/LED screens
- Unique burn rate display
- Connectivity for up to 4 individual users
- Multi-grip, dynamic handles
- Heart rate monitor (integrated contact grips)
* Bowflex JRNY™ subscription required. Converts to a paid subscription when free trial ends. Talk to your local store for more details.
Levels of Resistance: 20
# of Programs: 29
Mobile App Available: iOS & Android
Connection Type: Bluetooth & USB
AUX Input: Yes
Display Type: Enhanced Dual Mode LCD/LED Displays
Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
Other: JRNY App Available With Subscription, Enhanced Gym-Quality, Sculpted Dipped Handlebars With Aero Bar Upgrade
Max User Weight (LBS): 300
Footprint - Length (Inches): 47.9
Footprint - Width (Inches): 30.8
Footprint - Height (Inches): 65.2
Machine Weight (LBS): 148
Plug-in Requirements: Standard Outlet
Warranty: 3 Years on Frame and Parts, 90 Days on Labor
Great workout for a geezer!
Started using this Max 8 thing 4 weeks ago after bring down from a back injury for months. I expected good hard cardio, surprised by building core strength and arms building back up. I am 56 and hit this thing now 5 days a week for 30 minutes. Worth every penny if you use it regularly.
I do not work out and out of shape. Using this machine makes it easy to do and shoes results quickly.
Pleased with my investment
Due to risks of COVID 19, I canceled my gym membership and rewarded myself with the MaxTrainer M8.
Self explanatory, easy to use, even on the first try